Not able to send email

Cape Associates

Aug 23, 2016, 10:11:40 AM8/23/16
to floreysoft
Hi,

Everything was working perfectly. It works fine in the test mode. It just does not send email. I saw this issue happened before, and that it was fixed. But it was never mentioned as to how.

The recipients are specified, and they are being created as output variable.

09:01:11Sending email failed, no recipients specified!

 I am using copydown to copy paste emails [through a formula based on entry in cells in the row](tried with and without values).

What could the problem be?

Daniel Florey

Aug 23, 2016, 10:15:02 AM8/23/16
to floreysoft GmbH
Can you please add a comment block before the email sending block and print out the recipients?
If it gives you the correct email, please let me know.