Error trying to complete wizard off a google form

Bernie McCormick

Sep 28, 2017, 7:23:57 AM9/28/17
to floreysoft
Whenever I try to complete the wizard for a form I have created, I get the attached error. Is there something I need to change on the form to complete the wizard? I have done this before with shorter forms, but I am not able to make this work, and it is very frustrating!  I want to compile the form results using a google doc template (which I have already created) and create a PDF, which I will then e-mail to the form submitter.

Please help!

Thanks,
-Bernie
2017-09-28 07_20_02-Untitled Ultradoc.png

Daniel Florey

Sep 28, 2017, 8:32:44 AM9/28/17
to floreysoft GmbH
Hi,
can you please download and start the remote support tool and send me the session code when you are online?

http://get.teamviewer.com/floreysoft

I'll then have a look and will try to help you.

Thanks,
Daniel

Bernie McCormick

Sep 28, 2017, 10:20:57 AM9/28/17
to flore...@googlegroups.com
s36-984-859 - I am online now until 11am EST.

MMFS_LOGO_2015-16_small.jpg

Bernie McCormick

Director of Technology

Mary McDowell Friends School