Workflow testing?

mha...@airlensnorfolk.co.uk

Apr 18, 2015, 4:22:01 AM4/18/15
to flore...@googlegroups.com
Hello Floreysoft

I was wondering if there was a way to test through a whole workflow without using up the document count? Similar to previewing the document and having the watermark, just done automatically to all generated documents?

I'm currently setting up a workflow that generates around 5 documents at a time. and I want to go through some full workflow tests if possible.

thank you for your time
-
Matthew Hanson

Daniel Florey

Apr 18, 2015, 4:23:50 AM4/18/15
to floreysoft GmbH
Hi Methew,
right now this is not supported. But sounds like a reasonable feature request, I'll put that on the list.

Thanks!
Daniel

mha...@airlensnorfolk.co.uk

Apr 18, 2015, 4:39:50 AM4/18/15
to flore...@googlegroups.com
That's awesome to hear!

if that is the case, is there any way to check what our current document limit is? just to keep an eye on how many "runs" I have left?

Daniel Florey

Apr 18, 2015, 4:42:12 AM4/18/15
to floreysoft GmbH
Click on "Help -> License"