Is this scenario possible with Ultradox ?

Ben Vanobberghen

May 17, 2016, 5:12:27 AM5/17/16
to floreysoft
Hello,

We have a client who asks for a specific process on his website.

1) a customer fills in a form (google form)
2) the customer does a payment (ex : paypal)
3) after payment the customer receives PDF document + invoice in his inbox
4) our client receives a copy of the invoice

I looked thru the options of ultradox and I think I will be able to make his complex form work with ultradox. The only thing I'm not sure of is the fact the payment has to be done before the customer receives his pdf. I don't see an option in ultradox to be able to do this.

Ben