Internal Error

Ralph Machin

Sep 12, 2016, 9:03:27 AM9/12/16
to floreysoft
All of my Ultradox files are giving me an Internal Error message : Document is closed. When I reload the file, I get the same error message. I have attached what the message looks like.
2016-09-12_8-59-24.jpg

Daniel Florey

Sep 12, 2016, 9:05:33 AM9/12/16
to floreysoft GmbH
Are you logged in with the correct account? You need edit permissions on the document to properly work on them.
It may help if you sign out of your google session and login again.

All of my Ultradox files are giving me an Internal Error message : Document is closed. When I reload the file, I get the same error message. I have attached what the message looks like.

We’re social. Follow us. LinkedIn / Twitter / YouTube /Facebook

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and destroy any copies. Any dissemination or use of this information by a person other than the intended recipient is unauthorized and may be illegal.

Ralph J Machin

Sep 12, 2016, 9:57:53 AM9/12/16
to flore...@googlegroups.com
I've logged out and back in and not signed in under any other Google accounts and I get the same error message. Looks like others are getting it as well.

Respectfully,

Ralph J Machin
Regional Business Manager
South Region