RE: New Case Comment: [#05378992] Permission Tokens Expiring for Forms Add in Ultradox

Bill Horbaly

Mar 19, 2015, 2:35:41 PM3/19/15
to Veselin Teoharov, flore...@googlegroups.com, Daniel Florey
It is happening for all users.

Daniel, is this helpful to you?

Bill Horbaly
Information Technology Manager
Bonney Plumbing, Heating & Air
Direct Line: 916-520-7515 Office: 800-444-0551 Fax: 916-361-2443
www.bonney.com

Mar 23, 2015, 12:38:38 PM3/23/15
to Veselin Teoharov, flore...@googlegroups.com, Daniel Florey
Daniel,
Have you been able to do anything with his information below.

With BetterCloud turned off, the tokens expired on Friday and then again
today.

Help!

Vaselin,
Can I, as a user, set up an "auto-approval" to continually renew tokens?

Daniel Florey

Mar 23, 2015, 12:42:17 PM3/23/15
to Bill Horbaly, Veselin Teoharov, floreysoft GmbH
Hi Bill,
I've been adding some more in-depth logging on our end - and Google changed the authentication for the Add-on's, so the expired tokens today where expected.
Still trying to find a workaround for your issue.
Can you keep me posted if the tokens again expire on your account?
Thanks
Daniel

Bill Horbaly

Mar 23, 2015, 12:46:58 PM3/23/15
to Daniel Florey, Veselin Teoharov, floreysoft GmbH

Will do.

As of now, it happens like Clockwork every Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings sometime between midnight and 6am.