Bullet Points not showing when sending a Google Doc as E-Mail Campaign

k...@pfr.io

May 31, 2016, 6:32:37 AM5/31/16
to floreysoft
Hi!
I just discovered Ultradox and it could save me a lot of painful work. I just could not figure out how to use Bullet Points properly. When sending a campaign, it always shows 0025cf instead of my Bullet Points when sending the Mail out of Google Docs.

Is there a workaround? I send the mails as HTML Mail.

Thank you in advance!

Picture attached.

Bildschirmfoto 2016-05-31 um 12.31.55.png

Daniel Florey

May 31, 2016, 6:46:13 AM5/31/16
to floreysoft GmbH
Thanks for the report!
I'll try to reproduce that issue on my end and will come back to you.

Regards,
Daniel

Daniel Florey

May 31, 2016, 7:11:57 AM5/31/16
to floreysoft GmbH
I've been able to reproduce the issue and I've applied a hotfix.
Can you please check if you get different results now?
Thanks!
Daniel

k...@pfr.io

May 31, 2016, 7:36:30 AM5/31/16
to floreysoft
Thanks for your effort. Unfortunately, I could not get rid of the problem. Both, Preview and the send Email shows no bullet points.

Best, Kay

k...@pfr.io

May 31, 2016, 7:46:09 AM5/31/16
to floreysoft
By the way: Im using a Macbook Pro with OSX 10.11.5 and Chrome 50.0.2661.102

Daniel Florey

May 31, 2016, 8:29:22 AM5/31/16
to floreysoft GmbH
Hi,
can you please download and start the remote support tool and send me the session code when you are online?

http://get.teamviewer.com/floreysoft

I'll then have a look and will try to help you.

Thanks,
Daniel

Daniel Florey

May 31, 2016, 8:29:41 AM5/31/16
to floreysoft GmbH
...or can you share the involved files with me?