docx / word templates not working?

Conor Jones

Apr 16, 2015, 11:52:35 AM4/16/15
to flore...@googlegroups.com
Hi
I am new to Ultradox so just finding my way.
I have tried to get Word .docx template to generate a pdf without success.
Is it me or does this feature work at all?
Regards
Conor

Daniel Florey

Apr 16, 2015, 11:54:03 AM4/16/15
to floreysoft GmbH
What error do you get? It used to work just fine...

Conor Jones

Apr 16, 2015, 12:25:11 PM4/16/15
to flore...@googlegroups.com
Error while parsing 'list.firstname' at location (1:90): ............. can not be accessed: "java.lang.NoSuchFieldException: firstname"!

The word template has just one input ....

$[list.firstname]

Daniel Florey

Apr 16, 2015, 12:32:46 PM4/16/15
to floreysoft GmbH

Please use the load row block instead of the load worksheet block

Daniel Florey

Apr 16, 2015, 12:33:30 PM4/16/15
to floreysoft GmbH

... and change the variable name in your template accordingly

Conor Jones

Apr 16, 2015, 4:48:45 PM4/16/15
to flore...@googlegroups.com
Thank you