Not Loading Values Google Form Submission

Taylor Menezes

Aug 23, 2016, 9:10:34 AM8/23/16
to floreysoft
First, let me say that Ultradox Trigger has already improved efficiency where I needed it, and I absolutely love it. However, I'm having an issue, and I hope its because of my own ignorance.

Essentially, I use a Google Form and Ultradox Trigger to:
- Enter Data into multiple spreadsheets
- Create folders to store documents
- Create Documents using input data, stored in created folders
- Send email confirmation to appropriate parties
- Create an event using input data

(in that order)

Where I'm having the issue is creating the folders. Now, this has never been an issue and has been run over 100 times as is. All of the sudden it doesn't work.

I'm getting the following sequence in the console:

• Triggered by Google Form SRDP Booking Submission, ignore entered test data
• Inserted row into worksheet srdpjobs2016 of spreadsheet JOBS / VEHICLE LISTS
• Inserted row into worksheet 2016master of spreadsheet SRDP Schedule
• The execution failed! 400 BAD_REQUEST { "code" : 400, "errors" : [ { "domain" : "global", "location" : "q", "locationType" : "parameter", "message" : "Invalid query", "reason" : "invalid" } ], "message" : "Invalid query" }

It comes up with the error is when it tries to find or create a folder using input variables.

I've tried moving the "Create Folder" action to directly after the "Load Form" action with no success. However, when I just run with the "test data" everything works flawlessly...

I have relatively good understanding of the logic behind these things, and have been able to solve other issues I've had before, but this has me stumped.

PLEASE HELP!! :)

Taylor Menezes

Aug 23, 2016, 9:12:38 AM8/23/16
to floreysoft
Title is missing a "?"

Daniel Florey

Aug 24, 2016, 1:07:15 PM8/24/16
to floreysoft GmbH
Can you share the involved files with me so that I can check?
What is your query/path when searching the folder?

Taylor Menezes

Aug 24, 2016, 1:24:48 PM8/24/16
to floreysoft
I added the values that were in the form when it stopped working. I was able to run "dummy" values through just fine, but as soon as I entered these values and tried to run it again, it didn't work. Maybe it has something to do with these values? Since this happened, there has been another attempt to submit a "booking," but that did not work either.

The path is sent directly to the folder of which it should search/create.

Taylor Menezes

Aug 24, 2016, 1:37:58 PM8/24/16
to floreysoft
I've tried a few things now and it seems like it's an apostrophe in the values that messes things up... could it be that?