Parse Error

res...@getbeyondroi.com

Jul 10, 2016, 4:57:14 PM7/10/16
to floreysoft
Hi there,

I am trying to make 2 minor edits to my Libre template and when I make the first change and run a preview of the ultradoc, I get this error: ParseError at [row,col]:[1,54456] Message: The element type "text:span" must be terminated by the matching end-tag "".

I have used Ultradox and Libre templates in multiple cases and have had no trouble with the Ultradox not running after I make formatting changes.  I I have attached the document. Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks!
Courtney
LSI-01e_EF Success Story.odt

Daniel Florey

Jul 11, 2016, 5:32:31 AM7/11/16
to floreysoft GmbH
Hi Courtney,
most likely you have entered the tags at a "bad" position in the documents - at the beginning or end of a formatting section.
You'll have to try to use the tags only at positions, where the formatting before and after the tag is identical.
Hope this helps,
Daniel