find max or min value in a column from google sheet

Robert van echtelt

Oct 18, 2015, 3:29:10 PM10/18/15
to floreysoft
Hello Daniel,

still very impressed with Ultradox and diving deeper into it.

I needed to find the MAX value in a column in my sheet.
I know I can solve this using a little apps script, but was wondering if I could solve this in my Ultradoc.

I was thinking of using Load Worksheet and then use a for-each, but I'm not really sure how to tackle it.

Any thoughts?

Best regards,
freundliche Grüße

Robert

Daniel Florey

Oct 19, 2015, 11:49:43 AM10/19/15
to floreysoft GmbH
Hi,
Thanks for the your request!
Can you please post your questions to the Ultradox community?
https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/114712965181154407381

You can then get help from other users - and if we answer, others will benefit from the knowledge.

Thanks,
Daniel

Robert van echtelt

Oct 20, 2015, 5:42:17 AM10/20/15
to floreysoft
thank you will do, put in a join request.
thanks
Robert