New Features

Cody

Apr 20, 2015, 2:33:30 PM4/20/15
to flore...@googlegroups.com
Hello Daniel,

I am noticing a lot of new features in Ultradox that look like they have some great applications but I am not sure exactly how they work and I don't have much time to test them. I have looked into your help document, and other help resources but cannot find any documentation for their implementation. If there is any instructional resources for the new features could you please direct me to them? If not, will you have instructions soon?

Thank you,
Cody Hackney

Daniel Florey

Apr 20, 2015, 4:22:52 PM4/20/15
to floreysoft GmbH
Hi Cody,
I'll try to provide some more documentation to the building blocks page very soon.
Give me some more time ;-)

Regards,
Daniel

Cody Hackney

Apr 20, 2015, 5:14:02 PM4/20/15
to flore...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Daniel! I don't mean to rush you. In fact, take your time. :) Every time you come out with new features I find some new exciting ways to improve workflow. I am sure my boss is tired of it already. :P