Do you have a formal employee appreciation program?

k...@katnesbit.com

Jun 15, 2017, 3:52:33 PM6/15/17
to flore...@googlegroups.com
It can sure make a massive difference in their appreciation of you.
Hi Friend,
I hope you're amazing today!

Did you know that only 38% of Americans trust the CEO of any given company? According to Edelman, the world is experiencing a
trust crisis!

This shows up more in your business than you might have thought of before today. Once you do think about it, kind of alarming, right?

Watch our latest news for ideas on how to positively influence your team(s).
I also share a few more rather interesting stats.
Just click below.

In the article I give you a link to the full report but here's the graph for the slide I'm talking about. We've lost faith even since last year.
How do you think this information will effect your ideas about reevaluating your employee appreciation program and either building, redesigning, or dusting off an ab-fab one today?
This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If verification is required please contact us: Kat Nesbit, 103 Ledbetter Drive, Saint Simons Island, GA 31522 katnesbit.com
Copyright 2017 Kat Nesbit - All Rights Reserved

KatNesbit.com

Unsubscribe