Google Apps Channel API deprecation

Caitlin

Jul 11, 2017, 2:56:55 PM7/11/17
to floreysoft
Hi Daniel,

Google Cloud Platform warns us that our Shared Groups app will be affected by the Channel API deprecation and shut down on October 31st, 2017 (https://cloud.google.com/appengine/docs/deprecations/channel), which I'm sure you are aware of.  Is there going to be a rebuild/migration for Shared Groups which we will have to implement, or is this something you will be fixing (or have already resolved) on the back end?  Thank you!

Best,
Caitlin

Magnus Rubin

Aug 24, 2017, 11:32:43 AM8/24/17
to floreysoft
Daniel

It would be great to hear back from you around this issue. October 31 is just around the corner so it would be good for us to know if you have a fix or if we need to look for another solution.

Best
Magnus

Daniel Florey

Aug 24, 2017, 1:13:04 PM8/24/17
to floreysoft GmbH
We will have a solution in place then.

Paul Crisp

dan

Oct 4, 2017, 2:49:44 PM10/4/17
to floreysoft
Just wondering where this stands?
Question, does this impact the shared contacts sync'ing?