Trigger not working - problem after "Load 1 Row"

monica...@maryland.gov

Dec 16, 2016, 9:03:54 AM12/16/16
to floreysoft
Good morning,
Our Ultradox Trigger is not working for our users.  I have run a test in the Ultradox file and everything looks ok on the console, and a PDF of the file is emailed to me as it should be for the test.  But when I try to manually run the Trigger for a row in the Google Sheet file, it stops after "Load 1 Row."  I have re-loaded the source files in the Ultradox blocks, and I have turned off and turned on again the Triggers in the Sheet, the Doc, and the Ultradox file.  Can you please advise?
Thank you,
Monica Kearns

Daniel Florey

Dec 16, 2016, 9:12:22 AM12/16/16
to floreysoft GmbH
Hi,
can you please download and start the remote support tool and send me the session code when you are online?

http://get.teamviewer.com/floreysoft

I'll then have a look and will try to help you.

Thanks,
Daniel