emails not generating

Simon Francis

Sep 15, 2017, 9:04:17 AM9/15/17
to floreysoft
I've had this off and on issue with emails being generated when I execute a flow.

it wasn't working...then it did...now I get an email, but none of my clients do...

This is the line of code I have in the email "To" bar:  ${schoolcontactemail}; ${principalemail};${soescontactemail}

anybody see any issues with that?
(the spread sheet i'm drawing from is find, no errors...the columns for the above code is set at 'email')
thanks kindly,
Simon

Daniel Florey

Sep 15, 2017, 9:06:26 AM9/15/17
to floreysoft GmbH
Hi,
Thanks for the your request!
Can you please post your questions to the Ultradox community?
https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/114712965181154407381

You can then get help from other users - and if we answer, others will benefit from the knowledge.

Thanks,
Daniel

Francis, Simon

Sep 15, 2017, 9:08:16 AM9/15/17
to Contact
no prob!

Francis, Simon

Sep 9, 2019, 6:46:06 AM9/9/19
to Contact, 091571
Hi Daniel,
It has been a while since I used ultradox and editey...i'm no longer working at the site I created all that work for.  However, I'm trying to get the new supervisor able to make everything functional once again.
Two questions:
How do I change the ownership of the google docs being generated?  I changed the ownership of the template to the new supervisor, but i'm still the owner when ultra docs creates the google doc.

I was having trouble getting into Editey using my work email.  I wonder if this is a permissions issue with my school board email.  I am the owner of the file, but it won't let me in.  I was successful at making a copy of the file under a different email address, but wondering if you could shed light on that.

Thanks very kindly, your attention is greatly appreciated,
Simon

Simon Francis
Teacher
RH McGregor

On Fri, Sep 15, 2017 at 3:04 PM, Simon Francis <simon....@tdsb.on.ca> wrote:
I've had this off and on issue with emails being generated when I execute a flow.

it wasn't working...then it did...now I get an email, but none of my clients do...

This is the line of code I have in the email "To" bar:  ${schoolcontactemail}; ${principalemail};${soescontactemail}

anybody see any issues with that?
(the spread sheet i'm drawing from is find, no errors...the columns for the above code is set at 'email')
thanks kindly,
Simon

Daniel Florey

Sep 9, 2019, 6:52:25 AM9/9/19
to floreysoft GmbH
Hi,
you'll have to change the ownership of the Ultradox files as well. See:
Open the flow with the new supervisor account after transferring the ownership and check if the generated docs have the correct owner then..

Francis, Simon

Sep 9, 2019, 6:54:38 AM9/9/19
to Contact, 091571
thanks very much, i'll give it a go!~