How to Continue Execution based on Multiple Criteria

Peter Schwinge

Feb 12, 2017, 8:48:49 PM2/12/17
to floreysoft
Hey Everyone,

I want to continue the execution only when the confirmed cell contains Yes AND if the Date cell is empty

${if potentialspeakers.confirmedyesorcxl=Yes}true${else}false${end} && ${if potentialspeakers.biorecdatedne}false${else}true$}{end}

Thanks,
- Peter

Daniel Florey

Feb 13, 2017, 1:38:25 AM2/13/17
to floreysoft GmbH
You can enter a JavaScript expression:

'${potentialspeakers.confirmedyesorcxl}' == "Yes" && '${potentialspeakers.biorecdatedne}'.length > 0

Message has been deleted

Peter Schwinge

Feb 13, 2017, 9:30:10 AM2/13/17
to floreysoft
USE THIS POST -

I had my logic messed up a bit. I also need to stop if the first criteria is not Yes AND the 2nd is not a date. Corrected script below.

'${potentialspeakers.confirmedyesorcxl}' == "Yes"  && '${potentialspeakers.biorecdatedne}'.length > 0 || '${potentialspeakers.confirmedyesorcxl}' != "Yes"  && '${potentialspeakers.biorecdatedne}'.length < 0
But my Javascript knowledge is minimal and I think I know I'm missing something in grouping the statements.

On Mon, Feb 13, 2017 at 2:48 AM, Peter Schwinge <psch...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey Everyone,

I want to continue the execution only when the confirmed cell contains Yes AND if the Date cell is empty

${if potentialspeakers.confirmedyesorcxl=Yes}true${else}false${end} && ${if potentialspeakers.biorecdatedne}false${else}true$}{end}

Thanks,
- Peter

Daniel Florey

Feb 13, 2017, 9:31:37 AM2/13/17
to floreysoft GmbH
Hi,
Thanks for the your request!
Can you please post your questions to the Ultradox community?
https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/114712965181154407381

You can then get help from other users - and if we answer, others will benefit from the knowledge.

Thanks,
Daniel

Peter Schwinge

Feb 13, 2017, 9:39:39 AM2/13/17
to floreysoft
I actually figured it out just after I sent that - I had an improper operator at the end. My coffee must finally be kicking in!

'${potentialspeakers.confirmedyesorcxl}' == "Yes"  && '${potentialspeakers.biorecdatedne}'.length > 0 || '${potentialspeakers.confirmedyesorcxl}' !== "Yes"  && '${potentialspeakers.biorecdatedne}'.length <= 0

Do you prefer us posting in the Google community rather than here? Is there a difference?

Thanks.