How can I create multiple rows?

Cesar Garcia

Dec 1, 2016, 12:46:38 PM12/1/16
to floreysoft
How can I create multiple rows? I have a spreadsheet and I want to load all its rows and create a new row with each of the rows in another spreadsheet. I use load whorksheet Building Blocks, repeat Building Blocks and create row Building Blocks but the result is that it's create a single row with all the rows.

Thanks.

Daniel Florey

Dec 1, 2016, 12:49:42 PM12/1/16
to floreysoft GmbH
Hi,
Thanks for the your request!
Can you please post your questions to the Ultradox community?
https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/114712965181154407381

You can then get help from other users - and if we answer, others will benefit from the knowledge.

Thanks,
Daniel