So close to being done, but can't figure out one step with Sheets building block

Ronda Birtha

Oct 18, 2016, 11:59:10 PM10/18/16
to floreysoft
My Ultradox works perfectly when submitting a new form to a new spreadsheet (all the formulas calculate in the spreadsheet, the values are put in the template, a PDF is generated and emailed to the recipient.)

The problem: when a new form is submitted, even though the information appears in the Google Sheet, it never makes it to the new PDF. The fields are just blank.

I added the "Update row" building block but still not working.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ronda Birtha

Oct 19, 2016, 12:18:42 AM10/19/16
to floreysoft
Just to clarify my post: the first form works perfectly. Subsequent forms don't include the next row of data from the Google Sheet.

I hope I'm that makes sense.