Is there a log somewhere to find out why something didn't generate?

Lalla

Aug 8, 2017, 5:09:36 PM8/8/17
to floreysoft, daniel...@gmail.com
I have auto generate set up that produces 2 docs when someone submits their Goole Form. Past few days, its skipping some submissions and not generating the docs but when I test it works fine.
I really wish there was a way to keep the console open because then I could see what happened with the docs were supposed to be generated but it doesn't and you can only open it manually when you open the app. Is there a log somewhere else that will show the same info? Without the actual indepth view, there is no logical reason for it to randomly skip over some submissions.