Where to start: Google form should email and save a PDF and does not

Ashley Peterson

Mar 20, 2015, 5:38:51 PM3/20/15
to flore...@googlegroups.com
This whole add-on is confusing to me. There is no straight forward, step 1, 2, 3 etc.

I used the wizard to take a google form and once the form has been submitted, i want it to save a PDF to my google drive, and email one. but it doesnt. I'm getting an error "Required parameter fileId"

Daniel Florey

Mar 20, 2015, 6:46:21 PM3/20/15
to floreysoft GmbH
Did you start from the Sheets Trigger Add-on or did you use the Form Trigger Add-on?
There is an issue in the Sheets Trigger which should be fixed shortly.

Sorry for the mess,
Daniel