Is it possible to move a row from 1 google sheet to another

John McDougall

Jan 19, 2015, 1:09:26 PM1/19/15
to flore...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I'm using Jotform to update a googlesheet, then generate a PDF and email.

As jotform updates googlesheet on the next row for new entries I would like to be able to move/copy the line to a second sheet, when completed the triggers

Current triggers are:
Load 1 row from worksheet, XYZ when running a batch job.
Generate a PDF
Upload generated document to google drive
send document as an attachment
remove row ${current_row} from spreadsheet XYZ

This works to some degree, in the fact that i have all my data in PDF copies and emailed.
However as i'm deleting the file to allow for the next means i lose the ability to edit my data for future use!

Would much prefare:
Load 1 row from worksheet, XYZ when running a batch job.
Generate a PDF
Upload generated document to google drive
send document as an attachment
Copy 1 row from worksheet,XYZ to workheet ABC
remove row ${current_row} from spreadsheet XYZ

I have attemped to write some script but not quite managed to get it right yet.
Is there an easier way to do this that i'm missing at the minute.

Thanks

John

PS its a fantastic add on for google

Kyle Lacey

Jun 27, 2016, 5:22:31 AM6/27/16
to floreysoft
I have a formula that will copy data from one sheet to another...
In your worksheet ABC A1 paste the following:

=arrayformula(if( row(XYZ!A:A)=1, XYZ!A:A, if( len(XYZ!A:A), XYZ!A:A,)))

This will not only copy the data but the headers too :-)

If you can tell me how you got Ultradox to Trigger on a JotForm submission please let me know.