Wont Send from New Email address

Peter Schwinge

Mar 30, 2017, 8:19:22 AM3/30/17
to floreysoft
Hi Daniel,

I built some docs using my personal account. I then shared with another email account (for my client, but I manage) I purchased Ultradox for the client account.

I linked UD to the new email account and started testing, The new email account appears as the sender for sending an HTML email. But when I get the email it still says it's coming from my old name.

- Peter

Daniel Florey

Mar 30, 2017, 8:22:33 AM3/30/17
to floreysoft GmbH
You should move the Ultradox file to the licensed account either by changing ownership in drive (if in the same domain or if you are using a GMail account it should work) - or by making a copy with the client's account.
Then it should be easier to pick the right sender address.

Peter Schwinge

Mar 30, 2017, 8:42:49 AM3/30/17
to floreysoft
I tried changing ownership through drive. All the associated files (doc and sheets) allow the option to change ownership, but the UD file doesn't  - when I go to share, the pulldown does not show the option 'is owner'. The client email account is their domain but set up through Gmail.

Seems odd that the correct email does show in the send email from (my old name isn't even listed, just the client name/email associated with the account)

I'll try making complete copies of files and see if that works.

On Thu, Mar 30, 2017 at 2:19 PM, Peter Schwinge <psch...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Daniel,

I built some docs using my personal account. I then shared with another email account (for my client, but I manage) I purchased Ultradox for the client account.

I linked UD to the new email account and started testing, The new email account appears as the sender for sending an HTML email. But when I get the email it still says it's coming from my old name.

- Peter

Screen Shot 2017-03-30 at 8.37.21 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-03-30 at 8.40.01 AM.png

Peter Schwinge