Failed to upload file called ___ to Google Drive, file or document not found!

ja...@medicareallies.com

Oct 23, 2017, 3:20:36 PM10/23/17
to floreysoft
I have an app running on one domain and working perfectly.

But when I try and duplicate it on another domain, I keep getting this error.

I've turned off most of the steps in the screenshot, but the subsequent steps work just fine, including generating and emailing a PDF copy.

It's just the Google Doc that throws the "not found" error.

What do I need to check?
Medicare_Planner_App.png

Daniel Florey

Oct 23, 2017, 6:02:40 PM10/23/17
to floreysoft GmbH
Please check that the output prefix of the "Generate Google Doc..." building block matches the input prefix of the "Upload" block.

ja...@medicareallies.com

Oct 24, 2017, 12:03:15 PM10/24/17
to floreysoft
That did the trick. Thank you!