How do I add a single day to ${now;date(op=dd-MM-yyyy)}

Erik Christensen

Sep 23, 2015, 8:31:29 AM9/23/15
to floreysoft
Can't figure out how to generate a document with a date for tomorrow.
i.e. ${tomorrow;date(op=dd-MM-yyyy)}

I know of ${now;date(op=dd-MM-yyyy)}, but I have no idea how to add ONE day to that formula.

Erik Christensen

Sep 23, 2015, 8:37:12 AM9/23/15
to floreysoft
I found this mention of adjusting Dates in Google Plus' community for Ultradox

var d = new Date("${now;date(op=dd/MM/yyyy)}"); d.setDate(d.getDate()-7);

I'm assuming that modifies the date pulled from TODAY, but I have no idea how to get that into a Google Doc where I currently use the variable ${now;date(op=dd-MM-yyyy)}

How would I build this into a workflow so I can generate the date for tomorrow (i.e. d.getDate()+1);    ?

Daniel Florey

Sep 23, 2015, 8:43:50 AM9/23/15
to floreysoft GmbH
This came up several times so I guess it is a good idea to add this to the date renderer...
I'll add a few more options and it would be great if you could test if it works for you. I'll let you know when a new version is online.

Erik Christensen

Sep 23, 2015, 8:49:55 AM9/23/15
to flore...@googlegroups.com
Definitely can test for you!

Please let me know!

Daniel Florey

Sep 23, 2015, 9:29:47 AM9/23/15
to floreysoft GmbH
Shoud be ready now. You'll have a bunch of new options...

addDay
addWeek
addMonth
addYear
addMinute
addHour

...which take positive and negative values.
To print tomorrows date you can do it like this:

${now;date(op=short;addDay=1)}

Erik Christensen

Sep 23, 2015, 9:37:34 AM9/23/15
to flore...@googlegroups.com