Bug report: Pressing "New Sketch" in the scene acquisition crashes the app

Björn Stein

Feb 22, 2013, 2:25:50 PM2/22/13
Today I received a bug report about a crash after pressing "New Sketch" in the scene acquisition dialog from an anonymous user via the report feature built into Android/Google Play.

Thank you! This gives me a chance to fix it.

Björn Stein

Feb 22, 2013, 2:25:31 PM2/22/13
to flip-to-sket...@googlegroups.com
I have just uploaded a possible fix with version 0.25.

Unfortunately, I could not reproduce the bug, so whilst the technical information that accompanies the bug report gave me enough of an idea what went wrong to attempt a fix, I am not absolutely certain that it really works as intended. Please let me know if the problem persists or if there is a new one!