NetConnection.Call.Failed: HTTP: Status 500

mangrove

Nov 5, 2008, 6:52:28 PM11/5/08
to Flex India Community
I get error message when i publish to server:

[RPC Fault faultString="Send failed"
faultCode="Client.Error.MessageSend"
faultDetail="Channel.Connect.Failed error NetConnection.Call.Failed:
HTTP: Status 500: url: 'http://www.gis.net.vn/weborb.aspx'"]

On localhost works fine.

Anyboy help me fix this bugs

Thanks

Vinod M Jacob

Nov 6, 2008, 12:45:30 AM11/6/08
to Flex India Community
This is because flex is not able to connect to WebORB.

Raje

Nov 6, 2008, 1:20:33 AM11/6/08
to Flex India Community
Configure FDS SERVER while creating Flex project properly

RootFolder, Root URL and context root have to set correctly
> > Thanks- Hide quoted text -

mangrove

Nov 6, 2008, 2:28:50 AM11/6/08
to Flex India Community
I think requestTimeout parameter:int=30 causes that error

public function createRemoteObject(source:String=null,
destination:String=null, isSecure:Boolean=true,
uri:String="weborb.aspx", requestTimeout:int=30):RemoteObject {
if (isSecure){
_channel = new SecureAMFChannel(null, uri);
}
else {
_channel = new AMFChannel(null, uri);
}

_channelSet.addChannel(_channel);

_remote = new RemoteObject(destination);
_remote.requestTimeout = requestTimeout;
_remote.source = source;
_remote.channelSet = _channelSet;
return _remote;
}

mangrove

Nov 6, 2008, 8:29:23 AM11/6/08
to Flex India Community
in my weborb-services-config.xml:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<services-config>
<channels>
<channel-definition id="my-amf"
class="mx.messaging.channels.AMFChannel">
<endpoint uri="weborb.aspx"
class="flex.messaging.endpoints.AMFEndpoint"/>
<properties>
<polling-enabled>true</polling-enabled>
</properties>
</channel-definition>

<channel-definition id="my-secure-amf"
class="mx.messaging.channels.SecureAMFChannel">
<endpoint uri="weborb.aspx"
class="flex.messaging.endpoints.SecureAMFEndpoint"/>
</channel-definition>
</channels>
</services-config>

in my services-config.xml:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<services-config>
<channels>
<channel-definition id="my-amf"
class="mx.messaging.channels.AMFChannel">
<endpoint uri="weborb.aspx"
class="flex.messaging.endpoints.AMFEndpoint"/>
<properties>
<polling-enabled>false</polling-enabled>
</properties>
</channel-definition>
<channel-definition id="my-secure-amf"
class="mx.messaging.channels.SecureAMFChannel">
<endpoint uri="weborb.aspx"
class="flex.messaging.endpoints.SecureAMFEndpoint"/>
<properties>
<polling-enabled>false</polling-enabled>
</properties>
</channel-definition>
</channels>
</services-config>

I still get error message when i publish to server (localhost works
fine)

mangrove

Nov 6, 2008, 6:53:47 PM11/6/08
to Flex India Community
I copy all files in folder on server to my PC.
Then i create a virtual directory and run it. It works fine.
Then i upload to server again. Still error

I don't know what exactly problem.

Please help me

mangrove

Nov 8, 2008, 5:01:38 AM11/8/08
to Flex India Community

I uploaded my app to server and i get an error message:

[RPC Fault faultString="Send failed"
faultCode="Client.Error.MessageSend"
faultDetail="Channel.Connect.Failed error NetConnection.Call.Failed:
HTTP: Status 404: url: 'http://www.gis.net.vn/weborb.aspx'"]

I checked witch Charles and it shows some respones (in General tab):

Failed: Remote server closed the connection before recieving request
header
Response code: -
Protocol: HTTP/1..1
Method: POST
Content type: -
Client Address: /127.0.0.1
Remote Address: -

I don't know what's mean above parameters.
Please help me

mangrove

Nov 9, 2008, 6:16:15 AM11/9/08
to Flex India Community
I use the WebORB (http://www.themidnightcoders.com/) for .NET to
communicate Client-Server.

i modified service-config.xml, crossdomain.xml every ways. But still
get error:

[RPC Fault faultString="Send failed"
faultCode="Client.Error.MessageSend"
faultDetail="Channel.Connect.Failed error NetConnection.Call.Failed:
HTTP: Status 404: url: 'http://www.gis.net.vn/weborb.aspx'"]

anybody help me

kiet tuan

Nov 12, 2008, 8:56:48 PM11/12/08
to Flex India Community
Hi,

I have still a error message:

[RPC Fault faultString="Send failed" faultCode="Client.Error.MessageSend" faultDetail="Channel.Connect.Failed error NetConnection.Call.Failed: HTTP: Status 404: url: 'http://www.gis.net.vn/weborb.aspx'"]

I captured Charles responses.

Note: (weborb.aspx is not a physical file - http://www.themidnightcoders.com/doc30/configuration/overview.htm )

Anybody help me fix that problem
Thank in advance
charles.JPG

mangrove

Nov 14, 2008, 10:34:02 PM11/14/08
to Flex India Community
Anybody help me

mangrove

Dec 1, 2008, 9:51:34 PM12/1/08
to Flex India Community
Dear All,

My error is only config. My local uses Windows XP, My Host uses
Windows Server 2003.
So i must config IIS.
Now it works fine.

Thank all.

ranggalawe

Oct 25, 2010, 10:32:58 PM10/25/10
to flex_...@googlegroups.com

Dec 02, 2008; 09:51am: an old post! but how exactly did you manage to set IIS
to work with amfphp?
i have the same problem here. Works fine on localhost, failed on remote