FLEx 8.3.8: Can we have the Conflict Messages field which is available in the Entry view made available in the Entries list?

Scott Dysart

Jun 7, 2017, 5:20:35 AM6/7/17
to FLEx list

I am trying to help a user on his project and we are currently sorting through some conflict messages that came up after he updated to the latest flavor of FW 8.3.8.
It would be helpful if we could filter on entries that have conflict messages in the Entries list.

At this moment we are left with looking through the list of conflicts, and then filtering based upon the lexeme form...which is a bit tricky at the moment as it does not look like I can copy the text of the lexeme form out of the conflict report.

Thank you,
Scott

David Wilkinson

Jun 7, 2017, 6:54:02 AM6/7/17
to flex...@googlegroups.com

I second this request, but not just for conflict messages but any messages. We are making a number of comments/messages on entries and it would be very helpful to filter to only show entries with unresolved notes.

David

--
You are subscribed to the publicly accessible group "FLEx list".
Only members can post but anyone can view messages on the website.

gary persons

Jun 7, 2017, 7:49:57 AM6/7/17
to flex...@googlegroups.com

I also have had times when I would like to filter the Messages within the Entries. I would like to be able to filter on key words in the Messages, although at times even to be able to filter for Entries with Messages or on certain dates would be very helpful.

Also, it would be nice to be able to copy comments directly from the Messages (Conflict Report). This can, however, be done if one goes to the Entry and brings up the Message from there.

Gary

gary persons

I have also had conflict messages or error messages I would like to copy the text of, but cannot access the text of the message to highlight and copy... I'm running on linux.

- hugh

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/flex-list/d0185116-bd39-475e-8997-823feec1d7fc%40googlegroups.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/flex-list/014e01d2df7c%245bb6a180%241323e480%24%40sil.org.