Is there a way to configure FLEx 8.2.9 to use particular non-latin punctuation marks for reversal entries...specifically the Burmese ၊ (U+104a)

Scott Dysart

Apr 17, 2017, 12:42:56 AM4/17/17
to FLEx list
We have a FLEx project that was started by importing a lot of data from various different sources.  One of the fields that was populated upon import was the reversal field.  This particular data set uses Burmese as one of the Analysis languages and uses either the ၊ or ။ between different components of the Burmese reversal index.   FLEx 8.2.9 currently sees အသေးအဖွဲ၊ တိုလီမိုလီ။ as one reversal, but we would like to see it as two with the ၊ being the divider..functioning as the semicolon.    Is it possible to configure the Burmese writing system such that FLEx will recognize the ၊ as the punctuation which separates components of the reversal index?