Is it possible to remove, via bulk edit, images from a filtered set of lexical entries?

Scott Dysart

Nov 23, 2017, 10:05:44 PM11/23/17
to FLEx list
One of our projects has included a set of images that, while are okay for use in FLEx, should not be included in a Dictionary App or Webonary site.  While we can go through and remove each image one by one, I'd like to know if there is a way to remove the images via bulk edit (assuming that we can use the filters to show only the entries we want to work with.

When I look in Bulk Edit Entires, the node Picture-FileName does not appear to be an editable field with any of the operations.  Any other ideas?

We might also want to do this, or something similar for Audio files that we do not have consent to publish with an app or online page.

Thank you,
Scott

Jonathan Dailey

Nov 27, 2017, 5:41:45 PM11/27/17
to FLEx List
I am not sure about bulk deleting the pictures but I think you can specify the publication.  In bulk edit>list choice add the column Publish Picture in and then choose Remove from existing Items or something like that

--
You are subscribed to the publicly accessible group "FLEx list".
Only members can post but anyone can view messages on the website.

SIL International
Language Technology Consultant