Can we export a dictionary with two reversal indexes using Pathway

9 kali dilihat
Langsung ke pesan pertama yang belum dibaca

Scott Dysart

belum dibaca,
21 Agu 2017, 02.24.4821/08/17
kepadaFLEx list
I was asked about the possibility of outputting a dictionary with two reversal indexes using Pathway.  Is this possible?
In testing, I created a FLEx project with a single French word that had an English Gloss as well as a German gloss.  I found that I could get it to export with onlly one Reversal Index, that of the Analysis language shown in the Reversal Indexes page.  Is it possible to have Pathway produce a Dictionary with reversal index that, in this example shows the English reversal and also the German reversal?

Thank you,
Scott

GregT

belum dibaca,
22 Agu 2017, 09.07.4022/08/17
kepadaFLEx list
We can't do this yet in one step: it can be done in three (or two steps). But we hope to be able to do this in the future.

Scott Dysart

belum dibaca,
22 Agu 2017, 09.53.3022/08/17
kepadaflex...@googlegroups.com

Thank you Greg.

Scott

--
You are subscribed to the publicly accessible group "FLEx list".
Only members can post but anyone can view messages on the website.

Balas ke semua
Balas ke penulis
Teruskan
0 pesan baru