Sentence seperators

Jesse Wichers Schreur

Aug 14, 2017, 10:40:13 AM8/14/17
to FLEx list
Hi everyone,

Is it possible to change whether characters (punctuation or otherwise) separate sentences or not? I tried playing around with the 'validity of punctuation patterns' in 'the punctuation usage'-section, but to no avail.

Thanks a bunch!

-Jesse

Jonathan Dailey

Aug 16, 2017, 5:34:44 PM8/16/17
to FLEx List
I am pretty sure that you can in the writing system options. I think that would then add the new text after you made the changes. It has been a while but I remember it working for me.

--
You are subscribed to the publicly accessible group "FLEx list".
Only members can post but anyone can view messages on the website.