FLEx keyboard sharing

1 view

Kent Rasmussen

Jan 19, 2017, 9:40:23 AM1/19/17
to flex...@googlegroups.com
What is the current best practice for sharing and using keyboard switching in FLEx? I notice that my keyboard settings are going into the ldml settings, which are in the repository, which will therefore show up for other users, despite the fact that they don't even have the location where my keyboard is stored ($HOME/.kmfl) on their computers... I know this question has been around for awhile, so I'm curious how far we've gotten with an answer.

Grace,

--
Kent Rasmussen
SIL Eastern Congo Group Linguistics Consultant / Conseiller en Linguistique de SIL au Congo de l'Est