Keep a "publication" from showing up in "Show As Headword In" for any new entry

Patricia A

May 1, 2016, 7:17:31 PM5/1/16
to FLEx list
I have 3 publications in my Lists.
- reception dictionary
- production dictionary
- helper list, do not publish in either dictionary

Whenever I create a new entry, by default all three publications show up in "Publication Settings: Show as Headword In".  I don't mind for the first two publication, but I do not want any new entry in the "helper list" publication.

I want the "helper list" to only contain entries that I have manually reviewed.  But we have lots of users working on this database, and they are not always so good about removing the tag...

Is there a way to keep this publication from being one of the default listings?

Thanks,
Patricia

Paul Unger

Apr 6, 2020, 12:45:52 PM4/6/20
to FLEx list
I'm facing this same issue--how do you limit the number of Publications that any new entry is assigned to? Once a Publication's members are set, it's counterproductive to continue adding to them...

Hope it's just a simple setting I'm missing!

Paul