Etym source not showing in lexicon edit

Hugh Paterson

Jul 31, 2017, 10:49:39 AM7/31/17
to flex...@googlegroups.com
Greetings,

Ive encountered an unexpected-to-me behavior and i would like to know if this is me or the machine.

Ive created some language lists and then used bulk edit to choose from these lists in the etymology field. After applying the field choice successfully, i see the source language correctly in the entry pane view, but i do not see the source language in the left hand entries table.  Is this the expected behavior on linux?

all the best,
- Hugh Paterson III

Ron Moe

Jul 31, 2017, 5:48:42 PM7/31/17
to flex...@googlegroups.com
I don't know about Linux, but it works fine on my machine in Windows. The field is called "Etymology-Source Language". There is also a "Sources" field, which is different. I wonder what you mean by "created some language lists". The Ety.-Source Language field is populated from the "Languages" list in the Lists area. Your problem may be a bug in the Linux version.
Ron Moe

--
You are subscribed to the publicly accessible group "FLEx list".
Only members can post but anyone can view messages on the website.