跳至第一則未讀訊息

Otlogetswe

未讀,
2017年4月26日 上午11:22:5226/4/2017
收件者︰ FLEx list
Colleagues

When I try to update FLEX to version 8.37RC2_SE_B one of the machines produces the following error:

Non 7-Zip Archive.

Does anybody know what causes it and how this could be fixed. The machine is a bit old.

Regards
OTLOGETSWE

Ann Bush

未讀,
2017年4月26日 下午12:07:2226/4/2017
收件者︰ flex...@googlegroups.com

This means there is a problem with the downloaded file.  The first thing to do is to check the MD5 hash tag associated with the download package. This will verify that the download completed successfully.  The MD5 hash codes associated with the downloads packages are available on the download page. You can use a free tool such as  http://onlinemd5.com/  or  WinMD5Free  to verify the hash tag against the downloaded file. If the download is incorrect, try downloading it again.

Ann

--
You are subscribed to the publicly accessible group "FLEx list".
Only members can post but anyone can view messages on the website.

Otlogetswe

未讀,
2017年4月29日 上午6:39:1929/4/2017
收件者︰ FLEx list
I realise that FLEX downloads about 20-30MB and then reports that about 131MB has downloaded... There is definitely something wrong with the download and I don't know what it is and how it can be fixed. WinMD5 shows no match between the downloaded file and its MD5 hash. When I try and execute the file, it still shows a No 7-zip archive error.

Is there a way of ensuring that the whole file is downloaded?

Regards
OTLOGETSWE
回覆所有人
回覆作者