RE: [FLEx] Digest for flex-list@googlegroups.com - 9 updates in 4 topics

kristine Stenzel

Sep 30, 2017, 7:35:50 AM9/30/17
to flex...@googlegroups.com

Dear Jeff, Beth, Andy and Kevin

Thanks so much for all your suggestions. It will probably take me a while to try everything out, but I do appreciate knowing about these possibilities for meeting my needs in Flex.

My best,

Kris Stenzel

On 2017-09-21 20:34, Paul Nelson wrote:

Martin Zaske <martin...@sil.org>: Sep 29 02:53PM +0100

Dear Beth,

I gladly join Paul - in a much smaller and remote way - to thank you for
all your gracious input and help on this list. Thank you for patience
with us users when we got pushy and felt "our show had to go on" in
spite of real technical problems. Thank you for all your unseen work
behind those scenes, I do not even want to know all that has to happen
to run such a big one.

All the best for your next steps - we will probably cross threads again.

And greetings and a thank-you nod to the developers; keep keeping.
Fieldworks is appreciated - and every week you do not hear from our
office means "all is well, database slowly growing".

Good weekend you all,

Martin

On 21.09.2017 11:34, Paul Nelson wrote:

Marcus Vanhountenmeyer <gimmiem...@gmail.com>: Sep 28 01:57PM -0700

I realize this is a very old thread. I'm just wondering if anything has
advanced in 5 years? I'm very interested in having a fully parced Greek
New Testament in FLEx. Has anyone made progress on this?

Thanks!

On Monday, September 10, 2012 at 2:24:20 AM UTC-7, sungkhum wrote:

Paul Nelson <paul_...@sil.org>: Sep 28 04:59PM -0500

You should look at Paratext's interlinear text. The text for Khmer and
Greek should be there and you can then use the Interlinear tool there to
get a head start on what you want.

Paul

On Thu, Sep 28, 2017 at 3:57 PM, Marcus Vanhountenmeyer <

Ron Moe <ron...@gmail.com>: Sep 28 10:07PM -0700

I have a NT Greek dictionary with at least some morphological data (part of
speech, irregular forms, allomorphs, roots, entries for affixes, etc.). I'm
currently working on refining the senses and adding definitions. Kevin
Warfel and I made a small start on the parsing of the NT. I have the SBL
Greek NT text loaded. The FLEx project is available via Language Depot. I
would be happy to work with you on the parsing. I've done a lot of analysis
of the morphology and can help to make the analysis more linguistically
valid than what you would find in the older grammars.
Ron Moe

On Thu, Sep 28, 2017 at 1:57 PM, Marcus Vanhountenmeyer <

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it send an email to
flex-list+...@googlegroups.com.