Export Lexicon in format of FLEx version 6/7?

John Van Way

Feb 6, 2018, 2:50:23 PM2/6/18
to FLEx list
I'm trying to export my full lexicon from FLEx into an XML file in the format that is expected by FLEx-TeX, a utility for creating dictionaries in LaTeX from a FLEx lexicon. This tool was developed when FLEx was on version 6 or 7, so the XML file that it parses is in the format that those versions used to produce. Unfortunately, the newer versions (8+) of FLEx export an XML file that is in a very different format.

Does anyone know how I can export an XML file of my project that is in this older format? I've attached a copy of the example file included with FLEx-TeX.

Many thanks.

1 example xml file.xml