Re: [wesay] FLEx file too large...

KenK

May 5, 2016, 3:22:49 PM5/5/16
to we...@googlegroups.com, flex...@googlegroups.com
Folks,

I am really frustrated with send/receive syncing between FLEx and WeSay...

I created a LIFT file in FLEx, and then tried to send it to
WeSay...using a USB drive on the same computer.

fail!!!

Come on, folks, let's get this working!

Ken

Randy Regnier

May 5, 2016, 4:08:22 PM5/5/16
to flex...@googlegroups.com
On 5/5/2016 12:22 PM, KenK wrote:

> Folks,
>
> I am really frustrated with send/receive syncing between FLEx and WeSay...
>
> I created a LIFT file in FLEx, and then tried to send it to
> WeSay...using a USB drive on the same computer.
>
> fail!!!
>
> Come on, folks, let's get this working!
>
> Ken

Can you provide more details about what you did to create the LIFT file
and send it to WeSay, as well as the failure message you saw? Flex+WeSay
S/R has been working reasonably well (albeit not bug free) in one form
or another now for many years (going way back to FW 6).

Randy Regnier

Christopher Hirt

May 7, 2016, 2:01:05 AM5/7/16
to FLEx list, we...@googlegroups.com
Ken,

Have you read the instructions in FLEx on how to do a LIFT S/R between FLEx and WeSay?  It does require setting up the project in a certain way.  There are also instructions in this document (published about 9 months ago): http://fieldworks.sil.org/wp-content/TechnicalDocs/Technical%20Notes%20on%20FieldWorks%20Send-Receive.pdf

Chris