Missing lexicon entries

Ray Willett

Oct 16, 2017, 11:46:51 PM10/16/17
to FLEx list
I was working on some transcriptions in FLEx and had used some filters on some of the columns to hide words I wasn't transcribing at the moment. When I went to unfilter them, I clicked show all on the two tabs I had filtered, a ton of entries disappeared (+/-350). Anyone know where these lexicon entries went to or how to get them back? Any clue what caused this and how I can keep it from happening again? Thanks!

David Wilkinson

Oct 17, 2017, 4:40:25 AM10/17/17
to flex...@googlegroups.com

It’s very unlikely they have disappeared. More likely is that you have sorted by a different column, which explains the difference in the number of entries listed in the bottom right hand-corner. For example if you click to sort by Headword and then click to sort by glosses you will likely notice a significant difference in the number that is reported in the bottom right-hand corner (assuming you have entries with multiple senses).

You can find a better explanation if you search ‘status bar’ in  Help.

David

--
You are subscribed to the publicly accessible group "FLEx list".
Only members can post but anyone can view messages on the website.