Referenced complex forms not including in reversal index export

Natasha Warner

Feb 8, 2016, 6:17:31 PM2/8/16
to FLEx list
Hi,
I'm currently using FLEx version 8.1.4.  Many entries of my database have a Complex form referenced in the entry.  I've used the Tools: Configure Dictionary and Tools: Configure Reversal Index dialog boxes, and checked off "Referenced complex forms" in both of them.  When I discovered the problem, to be sure, I checked off all of the sub-boxes below Referenced complex forms.

The problem is that when I export the Mutsun-English dictionary, this works fine, and the referenced complex forms appear at the end of the dictionary entry.  But when I export the Reversal index, the referenced complex form doesn't appear anywhere in the entry.

I exported an earlier version of our dictionary last May using version 8.1.2, and the referenced complex forms do appear in both the Mutsun-English dictionary and English-Mutsun reversal index in that version.  This makes me think I may be clicking the wrong thing, since this small change in version of FLEx seems unlikely to remove the option to include referenced complex forms in the reversal index.  I do notice that in the Configure dictionary dialog box, one can check off under "Referenced complex forms" is "Complex form," and that box does not appear to be present in the Configure reversal index dialog box.

Is it possible to get the referenced complex forms field back into my reversal index?

Thank you,
Natasha Warner