Devanagari/Hindi Keyboard for writing system

瀏覽次數:13 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Mayank Jain

未讀,
2018年3月21日 下午2:49:332018/3/21
收件者:FLEx list
Dear All,

For some of the FLEx projects, we are entering data in  Devanagari script. For that, we are using Google Input Tools. We are facing the problem of the closing of FLEx software because of using Google Input Tools. We are wondering if FLEx has any compatibility issue with Google Input Tools? Should we use some other keyboard to type Devanagari data?

Best,

Mayank

Paul Nelson

未讀,
2018年3月21日 下午6:09:132018/3/21
收件者:flex...@googlegroups.com
We strongly recommend using Keyman (https://keyman.com/) if you don't have a system keyboard for the language installed.

Best regards,
paul

--
You are subscribed to the publicly accessible group "FLEx list".
Only members can post but anyone can view messages on the website.

Mayank Jain

未讀,
2018年3月25日 清晨5:14:242018/3/25
收件者:flex...@googlegroups.com