FieldWorks 8.2.3 Beta

Beth Bryson

Nov 24, 2015, 6:11:45 PM11/24/15
to lingtr...@googlegroups.com, linu...@groups.kastanet.org, flex...@googlegroups.com, flex-o...@googlegroups.com
We have released another hotfix for FieldWorks 8.2.  FieldWorks 8.2.3 (beta 3) is now available for both Windows and Linux.

Most of the fixes affected a small number of people, but they were significant for those people.  There is one remaining keyboard issue we are aware of, so this version is still considered a beta.  Apart from that, we believe it is release-quality.

To see a complete list of other bugfixes, visit:

http://fieldworks.sil.org/download/fw-823/

The Windows version can be downloaded there, and the Linux version is available in the experimental section of the packages.sil.org repository.  See http://linux.lsdev.sil.org/wiki/index.php/FieldWorks_Installation_Instructions for full instructions on how to get it.

As usual, please report issues to FLEx_...@sil.org

Beth Bryson
for the FieldWorks development team