Concordance for Unglossed Things

Zach Wellstood

Jul 10, 2016, 2:50:39 PM7/10/16
to flex...@googlegroups.com
Hi FLExperts!

Does anyone know if there is a way to filter for unglossed lexemes in texts? e.g. for items that are not in the Lexicon and/or are not segmented (the things shown with *** in the Analyze tab). I tried searching the Morphemes tier for ***, but that does not work.

Thanks!
Zach
portfolio · 身先朝露 - 画龙点睛 ·

Paul Unger

Jul 19, 2016, 8:05:11 PM7/19/16
to FLEx list
You're looking for empty 'Lex. Entry' or 'Lex. Gloss' items, correct? Something that would indicate that a word in a text hasn't made it into the lexicon? Because you could certainly filter for 'Word Glosses' in something like 'Word List Concordance' (choose 'Blanks' in the drop-down at the top of the column). Other than that, I don't know...