Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Kari Valkama

ungelesen,
16.03.2018, 05:59:5916.03.18
an flex...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

When I do interlinear, some parts of the text background gets yellow or blue colour. When I print it, it does not look good. How can I get rid of it?

Yours,
Kari

Andreas_Joswig

ungelesen,
16.03.2018, 06:31:0116.03.18
an flex...@googlegroups.com
Blue means that you have not confirmed the suggestion of the word parser. Click into the word to check it as confirmed, and the colour will disappear. Yellow means that there are two possible analyses for a word, and you need to pick one. This will make the colour go away.
Andreas
--
You are subscribed to the publicly accessible group "FLEx list".
Only members can post but anyone can view messages on the website.

Beth-docs Bryson

ungelesen,
17.03.2018, 16:24:0817.03.18
an flex...@googlegroups.com
Or you can use the “Print View” tab, and configure that the way you want for printing, which may be different than how you want for analyzing (“Analyze” tab).

Even so, as Andreas noted, the colors do tell you that you have not made an analysis for those words, so you may not be ready to print until you do.

-Beth

On 03/16/2018 12:59 PM, Kari Valkama wrote:
Hi,

When I do interlinear, some parts of the text background gets yellow or blue colour. When I print it, it does not look good. How can I get rid of it?

Yours,
Kari

<Näyttökuva 2018-3-16 kello 11.34.53.png>
--
You are subscribed to the publicly accessible group "FLEx list".
Only members can post but anyone can view messages on the website.
To change your status, please write to flex_d...@sil.org.
You can join this group by going to http://groups.google.com/group/flex-list.
---

You are subscribed to the publicly accessible group "FLEx list".
Only members can post but anyone can view messages on the website.
To change your status, please write to flex_d...@sil.org.
You can join this group by going to http://groups.google.com/group/flex-list.
---
Allen antworten