Survey link

David Rowbory

Apr 13, 2015, 3:57:57 AM4/13/15
to flex...@googlegroups.com
The link was malformed. This is the correct link:

On 12 Apr 2015, at 21:56, flex...@googlegroups.com wrote:
Emmanuel HABUMUREMYI <emm...@yahoo.fr>: Apr 12 07:30PM

Hi Bian,
Is the survey link working? I tried it several time in vain.
Regards,Emmanuel Habumuremyi

Le Samedi 11 avril 2015 16h32, GREGORY TRIHUS <gtr...@gmail.com> a écrit :

I clicked the link to take the SIL Software Survey and the browser responded "Bad Request" -Greg Trihus

On Fri, Apr 10, 2015 at 4:15 PM, <flex...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

| flex...@googlegroups.com | Google Groups | |

Topic digest
View all topics
- SIL software use survey - 1 Update
SIL software use survey
| "Brian O'Herin" <brian_...@sil.org>: Apr 09 03:01PM -0700

Please take the SIL software use survey at
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/BQ3JJLChttps://www.surveymonkey.com/s/BQ3JJLC
if you haven't already. It should take less than 5 minutes. It would
helpful to have as many responses as possible by next Monday, 13 April.
Please also share this link with others who may be using SIL software,
regardless of whether they are in SIL or not. Thank you.

Brian O'Herin, PhD

International Linguistics Coordinator

SIL International

Back to top
| You received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.

You are subscribed to the publicly accessible group "FLEx list".
Only members can post but anyone can view messages on the website.
---

David Rowbory (currently in Nigeria)
Bible Translation Consultant in Training, Nigeria