Caution with Unidirectional lexical relations

Ken Zook

Dec 9, 2016, 4:32:20 PM12/9/16
to flex...@googlegroups.com

I just discovered a bug with unidirectional lexical relations that will corrupt your data if you right-click a unidirectional relation label in the lexicon edit view and choose ‘Delete Relation’, or if you right-click one of the senses in the unidirectional relation and choose ‘Move Left’ or ‘Move Right’. The results of doing this will likely remove the relation from the current sense and it will show up on one of the other senses in the relation. So it’s best not to use these functions until we get it fixed.

Ken

Robert Hedinger

Dec 10, 2016, 9:51:10 AM12/10/16
to flex...@googlegroups.com
Which version of FLEx are you referring to?

Robert
--
You are subscribed to the publicly accessible group "FLEx list".
Only members can post but anyone can view messages on the website.

Ken Zook

Dec 15, 2016, 9:51:43 AM12/15/16
to flex...@googlegroups.com

I believe unidirectional relations were added in FW8.3.1 Beta 1.

The problems mentioned below will be fixed in FW8.3.2 Beta 2 soon to be released.

Ken