Automatic backups

Patricia A

Oct 29, 2015, 5:16:20 PM10/29/15
to FLEx list
I was wondering about automatic backups.  I ran across this in the helpfile.

Back up projects automatically

SIL FieldWorks does not have features for scheduling backup operations. Instead, the plan is that you will use the Scheduled Tasks feature which is part of Microsoft Windows.

  • However, programming for the ability for Window to access FieldWorks is not complete at this time.

Any progress?  Task scheduler is super easy to implement if the FLEx access is there.

flexr

Jul 25, 2019, 11:17:56 PM7/25/19
to FLEx list
Any progress?

What do other people do about backing up their projects?

Aqeel Munawar

Jul 26, 2019, 12:16:18 AM7/26/19
to flex...@googlegroups.com
One could do send/receive for the online backup.
You could do this by clicking the File menu then Project Management and then Backup this project. You could then backup a project to a specific location or drive.

Blessings, Aqeel

--
You are subscribed to the publicly accessible group "FLEx list".
Only members can post but anyone can view messages on the website.