historical dictionary of Hindi

Heinz Werner Wessler

Jan 16, 2017, 6:23:18 AM1/16/17
to flex...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

we are in the initiatory phase of a project on a webonary version of a historical dictionary of "Hindustani" from the beginning of the 18th century. I am new in this forum and I would like to know whether there are others in this group who are using Fieldworks Explorer for historical dictionaries.

Yours, Heinz Werner Wessler

--

Heinz Werner Wessler

Institute for Linguistics and Philology

Box 635

SE-75126 Uppsala

+46-18-4717015

http://katalog.uu.se/empinfo/?id=N9-852

www.lingfil.uu.se

Ron Moe

Jan 16, 2017, 1:59:12 PM1/16/17
to flex...@googlegroups.com
I'm using FLEx for a dictionary of ancient (Koine, New Testament) Greek.
Ron Moe

--
You are subscribed to the publicly accessible group "FLEx list".
Only members can post but anyone can view messages on the website.