ParaText 8 integration

Bethany Boston

Apr 26, 2017, 1:45:26 PM4/26/17
to FLEx list
I noticed in the release information about FW 8.3.7 RC, there is a note that FieldWorks cannot currently interact with ParaText 8.  Is that just for the new version of FieldWorks, 8.3.7?  Or all of the new models 8.3.x?  Or is this in fact any version of FLEx cannot interact with ParaText 8 at this time?  This is the first time I see this note in FieldWorks release notes, but I cannot tell if it applies only to this new release, or if it is a problem for any FLEx user for an upgrade to ParaText 8.
Thanks for any input and clarification!

Ann Bush

Apr 26, 2017, 2:53:08 PM4/26/17
to flex...@googlegroups.com

There are no versions of FieldWorks that support Paratext 8.  We will release a stable version of FieldWorks 8.3 in the next couple of days that should fix the bugs associated with version 8.3, but again, it won’t work with Paratext 8.  We plan to release version 8.3.9 shortly after that to work with Paratext 7 and 8.

Ann

--
You are subscribed to the publicly accessible group "FLEx list".
Only members can post but anyone can view messages on the website.